Sunday, February 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Nixon!

These kids are proud of this dinosaur we made. Look how long that neck is!
 Mason loves visit teaching when there is a dog to play with
 The kids hard at work writing on their Valentine's
 Look at those beautiful bags they decorated
 Good job Mason!
 Kim organized an exchange again at church this year and they had a good turn out

 I heard Nixon crying and screaming from his room one night and this is what I found
Someone loves her and made her pancakes for breakfast
 Too big for his high chair?
 Kim got to help with Lyza's class on Valentine's day

We had some chocolate strawberries and Mason LOVED them
 
Mason got into a stamp...
 Heavy load
 These kids are proud of their snowman
 Mason helping shovel the drive way
 And checking out the snowman that the kids made the day before


 Kim and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!
 She is wonderful!
 Nice boots Mason
 Last Saturday I decided to do some painting. I painted both Nixon's and Lyza's room. What a long day!
 Kim thinks I buy roses for her. I actually buy them for myself because I think they are so pretty

Driver's training in progress 
 Kim woke up to find Nixon next to the fireplace. He was cold
 Batman walked his sister to the bus
 It's not very often that Kim is able to honestly tell me that the kids are acting like angels
 She likes this activity
 This boy was so excited to get some mail
 We let the kids open a present each this week
We are really excited
Well, maybe I shouldn't be speaking for Mason
 Kim put Nixon to work making his own birthday cake this year 
 They had to watch it bake
Look at that chocolate milk mustache
 Nixon woke up on the 23rd and he was 4 years old! He thought that was so crazy
He asked for chocolate chip pancakes and that is what he got 
 He got to open up a ninja costume before I left for work. He has been wearing it non-stop now for days
 The kids got to play at the gymnastics place


 Nixon had lots of help opening presents

 Mason got a hold of the remote and had lots of fun pretending he could control the tv
 This book and puzzle combo is lots of fun
 This is the birthday cake (he doesn't really like cake but loves strawberries)


 Happy Birthday Nixon!
Yesterday Kim took the kids to the bounce house while I was judging a mock trial competition all day


Here comes Nixon
 
This is what I found when I checked on Lyza before bed last night. So cute!
 Mason at Stake Conference this morning
 That's all for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment