Monday, December 5, 2011

2 of my loves- Christmas and Crafts!

On Friday night we had some of our friends over for a night of Christmas fun. We made and decorated gingerbread houses. I didn't want to spend all day making gingerbread so we used graham crackers which worked really well. Each couple decorated a house together and it was a ton of fun!



After we were done our masterpieces we drank apple cider and watched the latest  Christmas Carol with Jim Carey. I don't know how many times I have watched different renditions of A Christmas Carol but it will never get old!

And here are the latest baby projects that I have been working on.
pacifier clips


 This is the first rag quilt I have ever made. It took a lot more time than I had originally thought but I am really happy with how it turned out. I made it out of flannel and it is so soft and warm. I can't wait to cuddle our baby in it!
 
And here is a picture from our living room of the pretty sunset on Saturday night.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the quilt! I love the fabric you chose, it looks perfect!

    My SIL Faye made each of my kids a flannel rag quilt when they were born. They are so nice & warm & don't seem to ever look worn!

    ReplyDelete