Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Past Week

We have now been back in Moscow for a month. It has gone by so quickly! Lyza turned 9 months old today.....where did our little baby go? She has grown up so much this past month. At her doctor's appointment this week she was 27 " tall (45%) and 16lbs 9 oz (15%).
One of her favorite things to do is find a cupboard and take everything out of it! Of course the tupperware cupboard is always a hit, and she is always so proud of what she has done.
 A close second to the tupperware cupboard is the drawer under the oven. Don't let that innocent face fool you....this girl has got some tricks up her sleeper!
 and she's off!
 Playing under the table and making funny faces at Mom.
 I know kids generally don't think their parents are very cool but I thought I would of had a couple more years before this started......


 Lyza would live in the bath if we let her, she LOVES bath time!
 Last week when I got Lyza up from her nap I found her crib rails looking like this.....looks like those new teeth are working just fine.
 So with a little help from Lyza ;)

I whipped up some covers for the rails.
 Lyza LOVES it when we let her play piano.
 This weekend we watched some kids from our ward while their parents were out on a date, and they will be returning the favor next weekend :) These girls were 3 years old and the baby was one month older than Lyza.
 This week I signed us up to receive a Bountiful Basket. They come once a week and cost $15. Each week is different and you never know what you are going to get until you pick it up. I was shocked at how much produce we got and it all looks SO delicious. We will definitely be getting these baskets often and it sure beats grocery shopping!
 A couple of weeks ago I found some plastic Easter eggs I had bought last Easter. I pulled them out for Lyza to play with and they have been her new favorite toy. She always seems to have one in hand as she roams all over the house.
 This weekend was the Latah County Fair. We got to join in on the fun Saturday evening. We had fun looking at all of the animals and different exhibits.
 We are going to have to start drinking a lot of pop if we want a tree like this for Christmas.
 One of the buildings had a huge train set in it. It was pretty cool to look at.
 My favorite part was this little drive in theater. They even had a real movie playing at it!
 Lyza and I checking out the quilt exhibits.
 Lyza is getting pretty good at walking with some assistance. She enjoys exploring the house this way.
We will leave you with a couple of videos. This first one I managed to capture one of Lyza's funny faces she has been doing quite often.

Lyza enjoys checking herself out at the mirror and always has a lot to say to herself.
Hope you all have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lyza is sure a busy girl! I love the video of her with the mirror- too sweet!

    ReplyDelete