Sunday, October 21, 2012

Still sick....

Just when I felt like Lyza was starting to get over her cold she got hand foot virus. Our poor girl! Luckily it hasn't spread to her mouth because that makes eating very difficult. It is so contagious that she can't be around other children, so we have been couped up all week.
My friend just gave me these photos she had taken at Harvest Fest the other week and some of them turned out pretty good.
Hay Ride-

Me and my girl 

Our little pumpkin checking out the pumpkins. 


We normally have a few things blocking the DVD shelves but I moved them the other day and Lyza was thrilled that she got to "reorganize" our DVDs.
 This week Lyza turned 10 months! We took her monthly picture on her blanket with her teddy bear. It is always a little tricky to get these shots because Lyza does not like laying on her back. This makes diaper changes VERY interesting.

It started getting cold this week. We have been having to turn on the heaters and scraped the car windows for the first time today. I am not ready for winter but am glad we had such a great summer and fall. Lyza is all bundled up to go outside.
 Saturday morning the three of us went on a date to the Breakfast Club. Lyza loved sitting in the high chair and was such a good girl.
 Lyza is thinking, If I look at the camera and smile Mom won't even notice that I am swiping her menu!

 This is NOT what I ordered!!!
 Breakfast was amazing. Daniel got "The Platter" which has a bit of everything  and I got pumpkin french toast! We will definitely be visiting The Breakfast Club again. After breakfast we walked around the farmer's marker for a little while but didn't last too long because it was so cold and windy!
Because Lyza still has her rash I stayed home from church with her. The sun finally came out today and she liked looking out the window.
 This past week Lyza has been doing this funny thing where all of a sudden she stops what she is doing and practices her downward dog move. I guess she has been watching me do my yoga....haha.
 She liked playing with her car/walker a lot today. She pushed it all over the room.
 She even got really brave and did a little walking with her toy. What a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl she is goin' all over the place! She's so sweet. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete