Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nov. 18/2012

I feel like it has been a really busy month and am looking forward to this week. Daniel doesn't have school and my parents are coming on Thursday for Thanksgiving and of course Black Friday :) School has been really busy for Daniel and I think we are all looking forward to this semester being over. This week he found out that he is on a moot court team that will be going to New York in March! He is really excited about that. I have been working 3 days a week. I really like the people I work with but I sure miss this little smiling face.....
 One of Lyza's favorite activities is to empty whatever she can find. On this particular day it was her dresser. Lately though she has also started enjoying putting everything back in. It is usually not put back in the way she found it, but at least it isn't left all over the floor! Towards the end of Relief Society today Lyza started going around the floor, picking up all of her toys and putting them all back in the diaper bag. She then proceeded to go over to another lady's diaper bag and put away all of her baby's toys as well.....such a good helper! She didn't forget to grab the lady's check book either on her way back to me :)
 Here is a picture of Daniel working the apple sauce maker when we canned apple sauce last week.
 Lyza thought the apple sauce was delicious!
 One of Lyza's favorite "toys" is the lids off of our pots. She grabs one out of the cupboard and then crawls all over the house with it. It looks like she is curling. The only problem is when I go to make supper and can't find any of my lids!
 I baby sat my friends daughter this week. Lyza had so much fun with her. She loved playing with her and every time Quinn would start to walk away Lyza would cry.
 Yesterday morning we woke up to a beautiful rainbow. I couldn't quite get the whole thing in the picture but you could see it from one end to the other. The only thing I couldn't see was the pot of gold!
 Lyza looked so cute in her dress today we took a couple quick pictures when we got home from church.

Happy American Thanksgiving to our Canadian families!

No comments:

Post a Comment