Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Well, I have gotten older since my last post.
Kim made this felt board back in the day when she taught sunbeams

Kim and Lyza came to school and visited me on my birthday. They also brought some yummy treats to help get me through the day
 After class some of my friends took me out for lunch
 Lyza and Kim had some decorations up at the house for when I got home
 Birthday snuggles are the best!

 Opening a few presents
 I have the best helper
 Lyza gave me a basketball hoop
 She even makes sure my gifts are not defective
 Kim made me my favorite meal for dinner - Lasagna!
Then we had some friends over for cake. Kim made a pumpkin cheesecake and it was amazing!

Thanks for the birthday cards, wishes, gifts, etc. It was a great day.  
What a cutie!
Lyza loves singing this little song: "let's go swimming"
Here is a video of Kim's tummy to demonstrate how active our little guy has been
In case you have been missing Lyza's dancing...
If you have been on Facebook in the past week I am sure you are familiar with the "A Look Back" videos that Facebook has been making in celebration of it's 10th birthday. Here is Kim's look back video:
That's all for now. Take care.


1 comment: