Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter in Moscow

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this week because it doesn't feel like much has happened. But this is what HAS happened...
As many outings to the park as possible since the weather is getting nice
 Nixon enjoys the fresh air...
 Lyza plays at her water table set up on our deck
 She even had lunch out there one day
 She has started to get more brave at the park




 Mamma gets the best cuddles!
 Yesterday morning Kim went to a Stake Women's Conference and Lyza and I were at home together. It was a bit chilly but we went outside and played for a while. Lyza had fun playing in my desktop sandbox

 We got a package from Grandma and Grandpa and Lyza was really excited to open some presents

 Hopefully the joy on her face is apparent
Right after Lyza opened her new book she told me "I love reading!"
So I had to recreate that moment and include a thank you to her distant grandparents...
She loves her new book and all of the sounds it makes
 Yesterday we babysat for a family in our ward with three young children so they could go out on a date alone. This is the family that used to watch Lyza when Kim was working so Lyza really likes playing with them

 She hit the ground pretty hard on the first run but then got the hang of it
 Their youngest really liked Kim, who could blame him?


 I thought my Mom would appreciate this picture. In her house this would be filled with delicate ornamental things : )
 Today our Ward had an Easter program because we have Stake Conference next week. Lyza got to wear her new Easter dress and of course looks like a princess. After we put the dress on her she thought it would be appropriate to wear a crown with her princess dress....we settled on a flower instead.

While I was taking her picture I got one of a sight that we have been seeing more and more recently...her attitude
That's all for now. Take Care



No comments:

Post a Comment