Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I am so thankful for Kim. She is an excellent mother and a true blessing to me. As I interact with my kids and enjoy their personalities and characters I know that they have been molded by a virtuous mother.
I am thankful for my own selfless mother who taught me the qualities and virtues of a good mother so I could recognize those and find such a wonderful wife.
I am thankful for my mother-in-law for raising such a wonderful virtuous daughter.
I hope you each have a wonderful day and know how much I love you.
This is a touching video I watched today

Last week before church I snapped this picture of me and the boys.
We have been doing lots of bike rides
And this macho man wears a pink lady bug helmet with style!
The swing set has also been getting some use
And the fire pit has also seen some action

The patio is all done (we hope the sod surrounding it does well)
Feeding our kids outside is nice because we don't have to sweep the floor after
Look at that crazy trampoline hair
I think this is a birthday picture they sent to Hannah
And this
Eating outside is so fun
This is a video of Nixon when he was so tired he could not stay awake during the middle of the day

Lyza doing some reading in her mom and dad's bed
This boy LOVES to eat apple slices, even with the peels on
The kids have enjoyed getting back in the sand box
Mason is an awesome eater, he is just really messy, but we are OK with that
If you catch Mason in the right mood he really likes to look at books

But usually he is on the move
These two had a special morning this week. They went to kindergarten registration together
They quizzed Lyza and said she if definitely ready for school (we already knew that ;)
Looks like she got to do some coloring while she waited
Mason gets into everything. The pantry is one of his favorite places
This tree has lots of blossoms and looks really pretty

Teeter totter
I think those shoes are a little too big for her
One of Nixon's friends turned 3 yesterday so we met up at the park and played (and ate cookies)
We kicked around a big ball (Mason thought it was so funny)
Our cushions are rarely on the couches
Look at that feast. He has no time for "baby" food
Kim and I went our for dinner last night with another couple. The food was AMAZING.
Nixon was helpful cleaning up after our yummy Mother's Day breakfast this morning
I will leave you with Nixon practicing his alphabet song
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment