Sunday, February 7, 2021

36 Isn't Old, Right?

 We have had beautiful weather and it has felt like spring


Kim found herself a new (to her) road bike



I don't look quite as good on it


It was sweet when our elderly neighbor helped Henry on his scooter


Good building skills Mason


Mason's blanket is on its last stitches. Shorty after this the two side completely detached and he now has two separate rags


He was really happy about this Lego creation


With an extra four kids for part of the day Kim's hands were full


They needed to get out of the house



A bridge over a bridge


I requested a pumpkin cheesecake for my birthday and Kim delivered


Friday night we ate at a friend's house and had birthday cake


Saturday morning the boys gave me some good snuggles


36 years old with a wonderful wife and four crazy (and also wonderful) children


The kids helped me open some presents


I got some cool and delicious stuff


Some of my favorite gifts were the ones Mason gave me


Kim surprised me and took me to an axe throwing place with friends
Kim had the honor of using one of these smaller "precision" axes


The rest of us used the larger ones


During one of the games when it was my turn we needed a bullseye. I delivered!



A turn or two later Kim was in the same position with her team and she got the bullseye they needed. Go team Keyes!


Here is a short video of each of us throwing


That was a fun group activity


Then we all went to dinner and had a great time


Take care and have a great week

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! Hope you guys have a good week.

    ReplyDelete