Sunday, May 1, 2022

Easter and Soccer Photos

 On Easter Sunday Mason and I were twins!


The primary children sang two beautiful Easter songs for sacrament meeting: Gethsemane and the Miracle. They were both so sweet (even with Mason's volume)

After church we recorded the kids singing Gethsemane


After church the kids got to see what the Easter Bunny brought




Nixon and Mason have been playing some baseball


The squirrels are out in full force planting stuff in our lawn


The little boys have done some painting


The emblems on my truck were all chrome



I decided to black them out to match the fender flares, rims, and running boards



I am happy with the final product




Kim has been playing pickleball outside with the nice weather


We don't always have charcuterie boards for dinner, but when we do, we take pictures



Mason lost a tooth!



Last Saturday Nixon and Mason each had their soccer pictures










I didn't get to take this photo because I had to be in it


Kim and I went out that evening for dinner at a really good restaurant called Satay Bistro. Everything they use is locally sourced and very fresh. 


I had rack of lamb and it was delicious


Last Sunday we had fun at the park together in the sun




Here is a status update on Mason's "blanket":


Kim gave Henry a photoshoot in the bath











Out tulips are looking great




Google Photos gave me a little collage of Henry


I was up a little too early yesterday morning and noticed what looked like a nice sunrise so I sent the drone up to take a peek


Here is a little video of the sunrise


I have had to replace several sensors in the truck because of issues it has had with its electronic throttle control system. After replacing the crankshaft position sensor and the throttle body it still kept having issues. The most recent after that was the oil pressure sensor. At that point I was sure it must be something else and gave in and took it into the shop. Have you ever struggled to open the lid on a jar, couldn't do it, gave it someone else, and they finished it off? At that point it is natural to think that you loosened it for them right? Well, same with the mechanic. The shop replaced the oil pressure sensor and now the truck is running fine. I loosened it all up for them...


We got the truck back just in time to pick up an aerator for us and several neighbors


Soccer yesterday was WET. Both boys played very well. Nixon got the first two goals for his team (of 3 total). Mason was always in the mix for his game. After the games they got some Wendy's for lunch


Here is Nixon speed cleaning his room


Take care

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed seeing what your family has been up to. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete