Sunday, February 11, 2024

I Am Almost 40?!

While Kim was at an evening meeting Mason made this sign and strung it up across the doorway to greet her. His is very sweet.


Mason and Henry playing chess together. I think Mason thought it was called "chest" so he took his shirt off?


Henry enjoying an apple


And hiding around the corner


Kim made crepes one morning and they were delicious


Nixon gets to play in a 3 on 3 basketball league at school so he has been taking his ball to school with him and practicing at recess because there is no snow on the court


Mason and Henry tagged along to a doctor's appointment for Nixon and Mason decided to hide in a cupboard and play video games to pass the time


A night out at the resort checking out a light exhibit


After that we geeked out over some retro toys on display


Skiing two Saturdays ago was a little wet but we still had fun together




Henry enjoying some Go Fish


He looked so handsome for church last week


Nixon fell asleep watching some Sunday shows with us


Mason made this game all on his own. You bounce a marble off of the can/balloon and try to get it in the different holes. It is supposed to be like Skee Ball


I turned 39 this week! The day started with a wonderful breakfast.


And some big hugs


Mason made me this origami hat


Henry really wanted me to open his present before school/work. He game me $1.26, which is a big deal for a 5 year old.


Mason made me some awesome stuff


Kim helped in Henry's class that day so she got to eat lunch with him at school


Mason's gifts never stop


We opened presents before dinner and I got spoiled





And I got some delicious cake




The next Kim took me skiing and we had a wonderful time and beautiful weather


We were above the clouds






We did have to ski down through the clouds, which meant limited visibility for a time but it was such a beautiful and fun day



I used one of Mason's coupons that he gave me for Christmas that said "One Free Dance." I didn't realize that it meant he was going to do this dance for me...


Some snuggle time for these two


Nixon working on his balance


And his pull ups


Henry asked Kim to take his picture with this pose...


Yesterday was a season pass holder appreciation day so there was hot chocolate and donuts in the morning at the ski lodge



It was another beautiful day to be on the mountain


My crew



Henry is the cutest when he is skiing



Lyza did really well yesterday


I helped with Lyza and Henry's class and they both did awesome


Nixon of course was cutting up the slopes


Henry and Lyza got to ski around these brushes



The fresh snow looked so beautiful


Have a great week!

1 comment: