Friday, March 9, 2012

Keeping Busy and Happy

Lyza decided to sleep in late this morning so I thought I would jump on the computer and do a quick post and show you what we have been up to lately.

Last week I got the sewing machine out for the first time since having Lyza. I made a change pad for my friend who also just had a baby. It rolls up nice and small to fit in a diaper bag.

 This is what it looks like when you open it.
 I have slowly been adding to Lyza's hair accessories...can never have too many of those!
 The other day I got really brave and pulled out the pressure cooker Daniel got me for Christmas. I don't think this picture does the size of the pot justice but we could use it as a swimming pool for Lyza if we wanted to. 
 I used the pressure cooker to can some beans and here are the results! (They taste better than they look)
 Lyza looking SO cute. We were on our way to our Ward's International cook off. We didn't get to spend a lot of time with her that night because everyone wanted to hold her!
 Last Saturday I went to a Stake Relief Society Conference. The emphasis was on temples and this was the handout they gave us to take home. You can't really tell from this picture but the temple picture is on a big wooden block. I was so excited when I got it, I think it looks awesome!
 Our weekly church picture. We can't help but take a picture of Lyza every week before church because she just always looks so darn cute!

Sunday was a beautiful day so we decided to go for a walk after church.
 This is one of the sweet houses we saw on our walk....maybe if we stay in Moscow we can live here, but ONLY if they include the bus for our quints one day :)
 Lyza is becoming more and more interested in books and looking at all of the pictures. We love reading stories to her.
 Classic Lyza smile. Couldn't you just eat her up?
 Trying to convince her that it was bed time....she wasn't buying it.

Going to her first baby shower!


 Lyza loves her new discovery of hands and loves to look at them. While she checks out her one hand she is always sure to rest the other on her knee. haha
 I went to a jewellery making class the other night and made these pendants.
Here's a video of our girl in action. It looks like she inherited my ticklish feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment