Thursday, March 29, 2012

Milestones.....

It is so much fun watching Lyza learn and reach new milestones. One of the most exciting ones as of late is her learning to roll over about a week and a half ago! I wish I had a video to show you but she doesn't do it very often and she certainly won't do it when we have the camera out :)

A couple of weekends ago Lyza and I enjoyed a girls weekend up in Couer d'alene. Their were 10 ladies from our ward and we stayed at a condo up in the mountains. The next day we all went into Spokane for some shopping before we came home. Here is Lyza with my friend Monica who was also my nurse in the hospital. Moncia had fun walking around the mall with Lyza pretending that she was her baby.

 Tired from too much partying!
 Lyza and I had a fun time but sure were happy to come home to Daniel and to catch up on some much needed sleep!
 Ready for church!
 My good looking husband!

 Last Saturday our ward had a talent night. Daniel displayed some of his calligraphy and I displayed a quilt that I made and provided some red velvet cupcakes.
 Going for a walk.
 Hanging out in the backpack. She usually hangs on to the front like it is going to be a roller coaster ride or something. I think I caught her at a beginning of a yawn.
 Lyza's other new discovery is her feet! That's right! She has 2 of them and she LOVES to hold on to them.
 Just sittin in her Bumbo looking all cute with her pony tail.....this was an exciting day for me when I could actually do something to her hair.....woohoo!
And here is a video of nothing new but something that never gets old....her laugh :)


Can't wait to have Daniel home this weekend and watch Conference together. April General Conference is a momentous event for us not only because we get to hear from the prophet but this was the day last year when we first found out that I was pregnant. It was such a fun weekend being home together, listening to the prophet and celebrating our exciting news. I will never forget it. So grateful to have Lyza as our sweet daughter.

1 comment: