Saturday, March 2, 2013

February

Last weekend, Daniel went to Las Vegas with two of his class mates to compete in a bankruptcy moot court competition. They received second place! Here they are with BYU who placed first.
 University of Idaho's team: Ryan, Andrew and Daniel.
  Lyza playing with her ginormous balloon from Grandma.
 Playing on the sofa cushions while I vacuumed the couches.
 While Daniel was in Vegas, Lyza and I went for lunch with the wives of the other 2 men who went with Daniel.
 This picture turned out a little dark but I think it is so funny. Lyza went and got a disposable metal tin from the cupboard, put it in the living room and sat in it while she read her book.
 The other morning, after Lyza finished eating her breakfast, she snatched the Ensign off the table and "read" through it for the next 15 minutes.
 Pig tails!!!!
 This is how our living room looks pretty much all of the time. When Lyza reads her books she has to read ALL of them!
 I was excited last week when I had a little bit of time to my self to make a craft! It has been a long time since I have done any crafting. I made 2 of these, one for myself and one for a gift to take to BUNKO next week.
 And this is what it looks like on the other side.
 Today when I finished sweeping the floor Lyza decided that she needed a turn to sweep the floor too. She looked so cute. When she was done she made sure to grab the dust pan and sweep into that as well. She is going to be such a great little helper!
 This week Daniel is excited to go to New York for his national moot court competition and I am excited to go home and visit family! (wish me luck on the long drive by myself with Lyza!!!!)


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures.
    Lyza is too cute! Gotta love those pig tails.
    Love your crafty blocks for Easter and St. Patrick's Day!

    Hope Daniel enjoys his trip to the Big Apple.
    Have a nice visit with your parents and drive safely.

    ReplyDelete