Sunday, September 14, 2014

Done Studying Forever! (kind of)

Lyza loves her new princess cape. It totally matches her Little Mermaid sunglasses
Nixon's first swing ride

Playing in the crib together


Fun painting outside
This masterpiece is currently hanging up in our hallway, next stop the Guggenheim 
We got this picture of Christ up in Nixon's room
Lyza got to have a glow in the dark bath
Here she is making cakes out of play dough. She had Kim blow out the candles but then wouldn't let her eat any of the cake, she did that herself
On September 11 I got the results of my bar exam and I passed! The pass rate was only 65%, which is the lowest in 12 years in Idaho for the July exam. It feels great to know that I am done.
Kim surprised me at work with these delicious cup cakes
The office took me out for lunch then let me go home early to spend some time with my wonderful family. We had a good afternoon at the park together.

Kim got a babysitter and the two of us went out for dinner to celebrate. We went to the Grille from Ipanema and the food was amazing as usual

This little guy loves crawling around and exploring, and looks especially cute in these sleepers. The Bum has a flap that says "Buck Naked" and there is a picture of a deer.

Here is a video of Lyza reading one of her favorite books
We had a great week and are looking forward to another one.
That's all for now. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being all done, that must feel amazing! Enjoyed the post! :)

    ReplyDelete