Sunday, October 12, 2014

Maybe I Should Have Been a Farmer

Elmo is basically a celebrity around here

 Lyza has really caught the spirit of Halloween
 Kim is my personal interior decorator when it comes to my office. Here is a piece that she made for my office

We have also refinished a plain old brown coffee table and gave it a lighter top with some letters, numbers, and shapes for the kids to use with their toys

Here is Mr. Nixon all bundled up for an early morning run with mama

 Mr. Nixon has gotten really mobile and he is fearless!


 Lyza and Kim made a leaf wreath
 They also did some leaf rubbings
 Nixon is also pulling himself up on furniture
 Milk drunk and ready for bed
 We went out to a couple of farms north of Spokane yesterday and had a blast

 The petting zoo was lots of fun




 The kids liked the pumpkin patches



 We got to take a wagon ride together
 Picnic lunch at the second farm




 We needed grandpa Keyes there to explain to Lyza who these characters are

 My favorite picture of the day
 Second favorite
 Here is Lyza riding a lawn ornament duck that is not meant for riding
 Pig
 Little old fashioned house

 This sign is at least half accurate


 Nice teeth
 Both wearing new pajamas before bed last night. I love that I have a little boy wearing Spider Man pajamas! 
 That's all for now. Take Care



1 comment: