Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our little boy is growing up so fast

Our little boy is quickly becoming more mobile than we are ready for. He is climbing on everything!
He even climbs on his turtle
 He also started walking this week :)
When he decided it was time to walk he naturally got a lot of attention and praise. His big sister did not want to be outdone
She is also really proud of him. When he walks she usually congratulates him or claps
She has been addicted to puzzles
 Nixon also likes to pretend that he is talking on the phone
I took my oath of attorney for my Washington state license this week 


Now I just have to wait for the Washington Supreme Court to ratify it and I will be licensed to practice law in Washington
We got a babysitter so Kim could come with me. After we had a nice relaxing, and quiet, lunch together. What a treat!
 Lyza has been really interested in head bands since she saw one of her cousins wearing one at Christmas time. She got a headband this week and really wanted to show me how it looked, but I was at work. With the blessing of technology Kim was able to take a picture and send it to me at work so Lyza could show off her new accessory. What a girl! 
 Lyza + snow = getting snow thrown at you
Lyza had another gymnastics class today. Here she is on the balance beam for the first time. With that concentration you would think she is walking a tightrope
Afterward we went for a quick walk around the Post Falls dam/falls. It was really pretty 

 It was also a little bit cold and the pathways were REALLY icy
We have really been enjoying how our two kids interact together. They actually have fun together sometimes. Lyza especially is really good to try and make Nixon happy
That's all for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment