Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Mr. Nixon!

This is how Lyza is going to look some day when she gets to wear glasses like her cool parents
 This big guy turned 1 last week

 He has grown so much
We had a fun day celebrating his birthday
 He was excited to wear his Air Jordans
Kim took the kids outside for a walk without the stroller
  He couldn't wait to start eating cake



 I love this face

Yummy
 Kim caught me "helping" Nixon


 Happy to be 1
 He had some fun with new toys


I went to Helena Montana this week and got sworn in to the Montana State Bar
Everyone had a great time while I was gone

 Hide-n-go seek at the doctor's office 
Here is a video of Lyza singing Kim to sleep

And big tickles for Nixon

That's all for now. Take care

2 comments:

  1. Great job again Daniel!!! I really liked the one showing how much he grew each month and also loved the birthday pictures and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Nixon had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete