Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My least favorite activity this past week was taking the dishwasher apart to figure out why it wasn't working. I never did figure it out, but after putting it back together is has been working fine. I think it was a loose connection somewhere.
 Dairy Queen had a free ice cream day that we took advantage of

 I like this sight
 This little boy gets the craziest laugh sometimes. Super deep and throaty.

For breakfast on St. Patrick's Day Kim made the kids green waffles
The kids had some fun with their shadows that morning 
 Kim made the kids green slime to play with. Lyza played for hours 


Here is Lyza's digging for bugs dance
Kim made some shamrock bread for dinner to go with our avocado soup
 This guy decided the shoe rack doubles as a bench for putting on his shoes
Nixon eating the cone of an ice cream cone is really silly. The cone gets really soggy and he just sucks the ice cream out of it
 Here is a cute video of Lyza's song that teaches her how to do her buttons
I spent all day in the back yard yesterday. Of course I had good company
 I spent the morning replacing this A-frame part of our play structure with new pressure treated wood
 Meanwhile Kim and Lyza were doing some projects in the house. Lyza is learning how to use the Silhouette 
 In the afternoon during Nixon's nap I started building a sandbox for the kids' Easter gift. I had good help digging down the ground. As I was building Lyza kept saying "this looks like a sandbox. I hope some day we can have a sandbox."

 Next Saturday I will finish the cover and we'll fill it up with sand
This little guy is always falls asleep with his face pushed up against the crib. He must like feeling secure.
 25 weeks. Baby Keyes is really active.
Take care.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute with your little baby bump, Kim! I love seeing what your little family is up to on this! :)

    ReplyDelete