Sunday, March 13, 2016

When a power outage is the major event of your week...

The Relief Society had an activity this week that Kim helped with. Her favorite part was icing the cup cakes ;)

 Our little Lyza has taken a lot of pride recently helping prepare meals. Here she is helping with ravioli

On Friday night as we were cooking dinner our power went out! Cooking and eating in the dark isn't much fun, but we managed 


 So we went to Wal-Mart and killed some time until the power came back
 Lyza is still a little too young to have set chores that she does, but she often helps empty the utensils from the dishwasher. She always feels good after she helps
 We were supposed to have a ward service project yesterday but it was cancelled last minute because of rain. Since I found myself with unplanned free time I did what I was told and turned an old pallet into a shoe rack for outside of our back door
 This is made completely from an old pallet we got for free. I think it turned out pretty nice 
Here is a little video of some before bed singing. Really I just want to show off my cute little shirtless boy ;)
Enjoy your week and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment