Saturday, December 10, 2016

Winter Wonderland

I had my very first oral argument in front of the Idaho Supreme Court on December 2nd. It went really well and I am glad to have the first one under my belt. Here is the video if you want to watch. It might be boring though...
Lyza looked so pretty for church last week
 Kim and the kids came to my office this week and decorated my tree for me...they are so sweet!

 Lyza is pretty proud that she wrote out the whole alphabet in both upper and lower case
 Jumping himself to sleep
 Lyza's friend Remi has really wanted to get her a birthday gift and couldn't wait until her birthday to give it to her
 She got these fun paint dots
 This guy is having a lot more fun now that he can grab on to toys
 If we go to Walmart the kids always ask to see the fish
 This is what medical bills look like after having a baby in the US
 Kim heard Lyza crying from her bedroom one morning and went in to look and found that Lyza's feet were stuck between her bed and the wall

Another family in the ward invited us to do family home evening with them and make popcorn balls. It was a lot of fun

 We have gotten lots of snow over the last few days, which means lots of shoveling 
 The kids were super excited to play in the snow for the first time of the season

 Doesn't she look beautiful in her new Christmas dress?
 Kim, Mason, and I went to the office Christmas party last night. Here I am with Mason before we left the house
 I got a picture with my beautiful date
 This guy was really good for us

 We all played in the snow this morning. Mason didn't last too long 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are all having tons of fun! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete