Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas is so Close I can Taste It!

(or maybe that is the excessive amounts of sugar from all of the treats everywhere)
Nixon helped Kim make gourmet caramel apples to give out to friends for Christmas


 Right now Mason thinks stickers belong on his skin
 I rarely get all three of my boys close together so I had to get a picture of them all
 These two made the cutest little elves
 The best place to be - cuddling with mama
 Mason was so proud of himself after making his bed
 I got to pick Lyza up from the bus on my day off. It was pajama day at school. 
 Henry and I had a little photo shoot





 Mason was supervising
 On Friday Kim got to go to school and help with Lyza's school Christmas party
 She saw that on the wall there were class pictures with the kids making silly faces
 While I was watching Mason and Henry Mason loaded me up with blankets and pillows
 That afternoon I took Nixon for a bike ride to the park and we got to see the excavator working
 Henry is sooooo close to rolling over. I predict it will happen before the end of the year
 Kim and I (and Henry of course) went to a big Christmas party with white elephant gift exchange on Friday night

 I came home with this beauty (which is the same gift we took lat year)
 Playing around with long exposure and zoom
 Mason helped make the traditional Keyes Christmas dessert
 The kids were really good helping us clean the house yesterday
 Henry is developing quite the hair line
 The most comfy place is with mama
 We woke up to snow this morning
The kids helped me make a snowman
 Lyza made this home for arctic squirrels

 Our fire fighting snowman

 We got the kids to hold still enough before church to take a few pictures 


 And we got a family picture
 We have the cutest kids
 Mason and me at church
 We finally put together a Christmas card
Here is Henry's newest accomplishment
And here is the latest Google created video
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete