Sunday, March 14, 2021

 We sold our old van this last week. This is how we felt getting all those Benjamins until we realized the difference between the purchase price of our new van and the sale price of our old van ;)

I got vaccinated this week. The next day I had chills, a headache, and body aches. Fortunately that only lasted one day and shows my immune system got to work


A FHE game about the word of wisdow


With the weather warming up that means we are back to the park. Aren't they so cute?


Henry is also doing his part to keep up with the lawn maintenance


Some early birds and their worms



Brushing teeth at the dentist


Nixon got some sealants and the dentist pulled out his last front tooth


He looks so much better without that tooth dangling


I really like the lighting in this picture


I have a feeling I don't look this cute when I sleep


Yesterday I got under the van to install a trailer hitch. It was not as quick and easy as the videos lead me to believe but it is done.


Before


After


I got lots of dirt and dust on my face


Kim thought it would be funny to ask the kids "watch this" while she did nothing out of the ordinary. Here are Mason and Henry's reactions


Take care and enjoy the sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Yay for beautiful spring weather! Enjoy the sunshine, you guys!

    ReplyDelete