Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Father's Day 2021

 I don't spend enough time in the hammock but when I do I love it


Loving time in the sand box


Lyza helped make a broccoli salad for dinner


Nixon got to go to a birthday party at the roller rink



Boulder Beach with some friends


Kim and Bessie did an early morning run around Tubbs Hill


Raspberry fingers!


All loaded and ready to go to the beach


Lyza reading at the beach


The boys making a water feature


The kids loved playing with this golden doodle puppy


That is quite the project Nixon has going on


Kim and I hiked Canfield Mountain on Saturday morning as a warm up for my Scotchman Peak hike next week


View of the resort and CDA Lake


Here is the view from the top


It was fun hiking just the two of us (even if part of the time Kim had to play "hostage negotiator" and walk Lyza and Nixon through changing Henry's poopy diaper)


View of Hayden Lake through the trees


That afternoon Lyza went to a stake primary activity (and had lots of fun) while Kim and I took the boys to Silverwood


We had lots of fun


What a cute boy


Lyza made this at her activity


Church on Sunday was very entertaining


I got to be part of primary as a mystery dad



I got some pictures with the kiddos after church





We had a delicious brunch


I got to open up some very thoughtful presents




I got a custom made Mandalorian themed card




I got to play some Monopoly Jr.


The kids figured out that the AC unit will suck in balloons when they are low and blow them away when they are high


Mason picked lots of strawberries


And I got spoiled with an amazing dinner (and mango float for dessert that did not get pictured)


I had a great day and felt very loved. 

Take care

1 comment: