Saturday, February 11, 2012

Daniel's Birthday and a Photo Shoot

We enjoyed celebrating Daniel's Birthday last weekend. On Sunday we got together with some friends to "watch" the superbowl. I think Daniel and I managed to both see the half time show and the rest of the time we enjoyed visiting with friends. I took Daniel's favorite cake, skor trifle, and everyone sang to him. The night of his birthday we made avocado chicken pizza and tropical chicken pizza. They were both delicious! After dinner we had fun visiting with family on the phone and opening presents.


This is Lyza and I all ready to go to a Piano Bash last Saturday. It was called Flying Fingers. It consisted of 6 grand pianos and 12 pianists. Lyza was a happy girl through the entire performance.

Yesterday Lyza and I did a little photo shoot. We had a lot of fun! I thought I would share some of my favorites. It was a little hard to narrow it down so their are quite a few. She is just too cute!
 
 Look at those lashes!








 In case you haven't noticed she enjoys sucking on her hand :)




 Remember when she use to be as small as this bear? Our little girl is growing up too fast!



 And here is one last picture of her dressed up in her big girl clothes.

Lyza is such a good baby and has been lots of fun lately. We are getting more and more laughs from her! It is so much fun watching her grow and reaching new milestones.

1 comment:

  1. She's so CUTE! We all enjoyed looking at the new pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete