Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lyza's New Pad

After receiving a damaged crib from Walmart a couple of weeks ago we finally got a replacement this past week and were able to set it up. Daniel and I had fun setting up Lyza's room and getting a few things on the walls.


Here is Lyza checking out her crib for the first time.
 Here are a few pictures of her new room!

Here is the crib mobile I made

I inherited this mirror back in my single days and wanted to hang on to it for when I had a little girl. It's pretty big and Daniel was getting sick of moving it around and tried to get me to give it up on more than one occasion. When Lyza arrived I was thrilled to be able to convert this monstrosity (Daniel's description not mine) into a mirror fit for a princess! We're both happy with how it turned out.

 
 This is a little something I made to hold Lyza's hair bows.
 Lyza's 2 month photos!

 This was Lyza's first night in the crib and we discovered it was a good thing we got mesh crib bumpers because this is how she likes to sleep. She is a funny girl... I will lay her down on the other side of the crib and she will wiggle her way all the way over to the opposite side and the second her cheek touches the side she will go to sleep.
 Daddy daughter photos

 Ready for another week of church!

1 comment:

  1. Her room looks amazing! I am in love with that mirror!!

    Love all the pictures of you guys!

    ReplyDelete