Monday, April 23, 2012

4 months!

Last week Lyza turned 4 months old. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by and how BIG she is getting. After I took her 4 month photo I had to look back at her photo from 1 month to see how much she has changed.

At her 4 month checkup she weighed a whopping 12 lbs 1 oz and is 24 inches tall.
 She is starting to get a little pudge in her cheeks and I love it!
 Below is a picture of Daddy and Lyza ready to go outside on a walk.
Last Friday we went to Lewiston where I ran in a 5K race. It was my first time ever running in an official race and it was a lot of fun. We had perfect weather that night and it was nice to be outside.
 Daddy and Lyza hanging out while I was running.
 Half way done!
 Crossing the finish line.
 Happy to see my little girl again.
Lyza being silly on her change pad.
Looking so happy in her summery dress from Grandma!
I like this last picture because she is holding her feet like a little ballerina. I think we might have a blossoming dancer on our hands. She loves to listen to music and is always moving!

We have been enjoying the nice weather down here and try to get outside as much as we can. Last week we found out that Daniel was offered an internship with a law firm in Coeur d'Alene that we are very excited about! He has a few more weeks of school and exams and then we will be packing up to move!

1 comment:

  1. What adorable pictures! Way to go Kim with your run!

    Good luck with the moving preparations! We're excited about Daniel's job. That will be a neat experience for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete