Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My family spoils me

I got the royal treatment on Father's Day. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast with hash browns, eggs, and fruit.
 I got more gifts than I deserve



 I got a hedge trimmer and a leaf blower to help me whip the yard in shape


 I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children!
 We all lounged around the backyard in the afternoon
  I love my family!
Here's our little library/book-worm
 Lyza's new favorite park activity is to go head first on her tummy down the slides

 Fine dining for these kids
 While they wreak havoc on the back yard I weed the lawn
 Kim and the kids picked cherries this week at a friend's house...too bad all the cherries had worms :(


 This girl loves to snack in all sorts of different places
 I am not sure why this picture got added, except for the fact that this is the most handsome little man around
 Lyza loves to catch spiders...It's all fun and games until she accidentally "breaks" her spider and gets sad
 Our library has a summer reading program where the kids can get a free book each week if they read enough each week. We like to read library books around here
 Lyza floating around with one of her friends
 quack-quack
Another fun round of jump on and off of daddy
We are excited to visit with family this coming week. Yeah for summer vacation. Take care

1 comment:

  1. What a fun-filled post. Glad to see the fun you're having!

    ReplyDelete