Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cute kids

We love getting pictures of all 3 of the kids together
 They really love their little brother
 This boy's hair was getting pretty long
 That's better
 This little smile reminds me of a pirate
 Kim has been a canning machine. The last week she has canned more fruit than her body weight


I like taking pictures with this little guy
 We had a family home evening about missionaries. I showed the kids a picture of me and one of my missionary companions and asked Lyza "what do you see?" She said "you and a missionary." She is funny. After the kids mailed a letter to Hannah.
 I think Lyza might catch the ducks some day
 What a pretty picture!

 Fun picnic in the back yard

 "I got a cookie!"

 Mom got a 4-hand back massage
 So cute!
 He is growing up so fast

 The kids liked playing their fishing game this week. Move over Grandpa Bullock
 Isn't that the way to swing?
 This was a fun evening outside together

 Until the monsters came out and scared us back inside
I took the two kids to the park one evening and that always degrades into playing in the river
 And attacking a poor unsuspecting tree
 The kids had lots of fun with the little swimming pool and their dinosaur water guns
 Works of art?

 We got our second bunk bed mattress yesterday in the mail. How did they fit a mattress in a box that size?
 They compressed all of the springs and rolled it up of course
 It was pretty cool to puncture the plastic and hear all of the air rush in as the seal was broken
 It fits up top, now just need a ladder and railing
 We are happy with the finished product
It works!
 Mason and me before church this morning  (my shirt isn't pink, the lighting is just a little off and I didn't bother to adjust it)
Nixon got on the balance bike for the first time this week and knew what to do immediately
This is also the kid that thinks being sprayed by the shower head is hilarious\
We will leave you with the logic of Lyza, enjoy!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment