Sunday, August 13, 2017

All by myself

I didn't take or create this picture, which means that it was either Kim or Google. What a sweet picture.
 For church last week Lyza picked out this hair style. see the heart?
 Kim and the kids made bird feeders out of toilet paper rolls, peanut butter, and seeds


 Good work guys. Next they should make a daddy feeder with a cookie coated in Nutella with chocolate pieces...yum
 Mason loved this dog

 Evel Knievel on his little car
 Think he enjoyed his chocolate zucchini muffin?
 Nixon burried his beetle in the sand box so it wouldn't get lost...good idea!
 Mason's favorite snack
 Aren't these kids wild?
 Kids love vacuuming
 Saturday morning Kim loaded up the van with my most prized possessions and left me

Looks like Lyza is successfully entertaining Mason. Nixon isn't as impressed.
 Play date in Cranbrook
 Showing some Canadian pride in Fernie (at Canadian Tire of course)

 Mason rebelling and showing American pride window shopping in the gun section
 The best way to travel is with a van full of sleepy kids
 They made it just in time for story time
 They had just enough energy to set up their toys and rocks before they fell asleep
 Looks like Mason had a good time at church this morning
Before they left Lyza was concerned about what I was going to do when I was home all by myself. She told Kim that I might do bad things like eat ice cream for breakfast or sleep in her bed. I made this video to ease her concerns
I got the Bullock reunion video all done. Enjoy.
Take care

1 comment: