Sunday, July 15, 2018

Bring on Summer

We got a class picture for Lyza's kindergarten class. She is definitely the cutest ;)
Lyza came home with lots if the things she made during the year. She got to go through it all and pick a few things to save 
 Lyza and Mason look so cozy in the tipi
 Wow! Lyza is holding hands with a ninja!
 Grilled pineapple and veggies. Such a yummy meal
 Nixon and Mason almost look like they could be brothers
 Mason is really serious about eating muffins
 We took the kids to a family day in Coeur d'Alene and the big kids loved the inflatable slides
 Look at that air
 Mason inhaled this ice cream sandwich
 There were some games for the kids to play
 Kim and Mason watched other kids playing at the splash park
 Swinging benches are the best
 He sure is sleeping close to the edge. Good thing he pulled out the baby mattress so if he fell it would have been a soft landing
 I love building with Nixon
 Mason gave Kim a pedicure
 I had a great Father's Day this year
 My favorite part is the custom card that Kim and the kids come up with each year
Here is the front
 The inside
The pictures on the inside a little larger
And the back
I also got some custom wrapping paper from Lyza that I was very pleased with
 I love my kids! (and of course my wife ;)
 Among other things, I got a hammock! It also includes cuddling companions...
 I am always amazed at how much mess Mason can make while eating yogurt
 Sometimes when I am frustrated with the state of my yard I will throw our address into Google Maps and look at how far we have come
It's not every day that you get to play Jenga with Spider Man. Although, sticky fingers aren't always a benefit 
 Recently at the beach playground Kim and the kids found a frog
 It got lots of love from the kids
 They also added these spiny chairs at our park and the kids had lots of fun on them
 To give Kim a little break from the kids and some time to pack for our trip alone, I took the kids on a date for ice cream
 Mason is even more serious about ice cream than he is about muffins
 He also can't be trusted around chocolate covered cinnamon bears 
 We was not very happy when they were taken away (his cheeks are full of them)
 That's all for now. Next post we will be chronicling our summer vacation.

1 comment: