Sunday, November 24, 2019

Messy faces

What can I say?
 Henry  knew he was being silly when he stuffed all of these crackers in his mouth at once
 Henry really enjoyed feeding himself yogurt
 Henry (and Kim) had a really rough night the night before. He ended out falling asleep in his high chair around lunch time
 Nixon made this turkey hat at school

 Kim helped the two older boys trace their bodies on these huge pieces of paper and then they got to draw on them

 That is A LOT of snot!
 Henry loves to laugh. Even ripping paper is funny to him
We had a healthy chocolate dip and fruit after dinner one night and the kids all got really messy because they liked it so much



 Henry got to help Kim test out some new lights
 I am officially licensed to practice law in New Jersey
 Kim took the kids to a make-up skating session yesterday because they will be missing their class this week. They all did really well with a smaller group size and more direct instruction
 I took the kids on a walk and to the park yesterday while Kim did some shopping. Mason was really proud of himself for getting up on this electrical box
 Lyza and Nixon love climbing on these rocks
 I was working on a project in the garage yesterday and found this little spider on the back of some melamine shelving material that I needed to cut. It was about the size of a black widow (or the size that I think a black widow is) and I wanted to document it before I removed it from our habitat
 My Google search this morning revealed that it is a "triangulate cobweb spider" and is not only very common, but also not harmful at all
I think I was still justified in being a little worried with those markings. Although, after reading what types of things it eats (ants, fire ants, other spiders, pillbugs, and ticks), I wish I would have just relocated it.
Watching Mason feed Henry is pretty cute
 Nixon got himself all dressed for church this morning. Dress shirt collars are pretty tricky!
 Kim and Lyza both looked beautiful this morning and were both wearing gold
Take care

1 comment: