Sunday, April 5, 2020

Quarantine: Week 3

Another week of social distancing, a stay at home order, and working from home
Last Sunday I got to play some Skip Bo with Mason on my team
 Kim and the kids made fluffy slime this week





Look how strong Henry is
This is what working from home means for me 
 Here I am hanging out with a co-worker
I found some fun light in my office and grabbed a couple of shots with it
  
  
 Kim and the kids gave me a "heart attack" while I was at work
Henry is so proud of it. The rest of the day he would take us to the door and say "nice"
 The kids have been spening lots of time working on puzzles

 Nixon helped make dinner
 The boys woke up on April 1st to a suprise






 It was hard to take them seriously
 This squirrel has all sorts of trees to climb and instead abuses our little blueberry bush
 One night Mason and Henry spent all night throwing balls (at each other)
 (and a balloon)

Mason felt pretty confident playing with Henry
 Then Nixon came along and put Mason in his place
Mason was no longer the top dog
 Mason was playing so hard that his hair was drenched in sweat
When Henry knows we are taking his picture this is the face he makes now. See if you can spot it in the rest of the post 
 These two have listened to a 9 hour audio book together this week 

I really like the shadow of the bird I accidentally captured here
 The squirrels distract me all day long


So do the robins
Mason and his antics never cease to amaze us
Kim made french bread this week...yum!
 She did some science experiments with the kids (they involved vinegar, baking soda, and food coloring)




Henry got to play with bubbles in the kitchen



Our weather has been schizophrenic. It literally rains and snows every day for short periods. That makes it hard to get outside so the kids are bouncing off the walls
We had a unique visitor to the backyard...a woodpecker 


It got its beak righ in the cracks of the bark. I wonder if it was getting anything?




 We had waffles with home made chocolate whipped cream and strawberries on them (delicious!)
 Kim and I have been really excited for General Conference. Our conference experience was interesting if nothing else
Mason decided to wear at least 5 costumes all at once

 There was some snuggling
 There was some posing


Henry had a blast in his slippers
 There was some hair braiding 

There was some building
 I also found a songbird singing in between sessions 
 Kim made sweet raspberry rolls for Sunday breakfast





 I helped with some eggs
 We had a feast
 More conference


 The best part of conference was the peek-a-boo
Well, it has been 3 weeks without shaving so I thought I better document it



Who knows how long this will last (both the beard and the quarantine)
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Those were some crazy eyebrows that your kids had- lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete