Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Lights, Snow, and Gingerbread Houses

 Henry pushing the bear around in the car is a cute sight


Last Sunday evening we went to look at the lights at the Coeur d'Alene boardwalk


We saw the Grinch taunting the cruise ships



The Grinch was the highlight of the night for Mason


The cruise ships all lit up on the water are really pretty



Luckily Henry let us hold his hand


What a cute bunch




I found out this week that two different people that I have had contact with were positive with COVID. I went and got tested first thing on Wednesday morning


I did not enjoy the nasal swabs


The next 31 hours seemed like an eternity but eventually I got the result back


Henry is turning into a jumper


Lyza finished this book and was thrilled (it was a really long book)


Mason made a Christmas advent paper chain for preschool



We got some snow Friday night so Saturday morning I tried getting some macro shots


I never found any perfect snowflakes. I don't think it was the right kind of snow.
Here is a blade of grass


This is a little circle of moss about the size of a quarter


Some little berries on one of our bushes


This is the edge of the snow on the top of the side mirrors


I think Henry missed the paper


He had so much fun doing a learn to draw video with Mason



Handsome Henry


Kim and Nixon finished this 500 piece puzzle


We made gingerbread houses Saturday evening






We had lots of fun


Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun Christmas festivities are happening with you guys! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete