Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Almost done year 1!

I can't believe Daniel is almost done his first year if law school! So far his exams have been going well he just has one left to write on Friday and then Saturday morning we are off to Coeur d'Alene!
Here are a few pictures from the last week:
Lyza and Mom after church. Lyza looked so cute in her new dress from Ashley!
 The last few weeks Lyza has decided that she would rather sleep on her stomach. She looks so cute with her little bum sticking up in the air.
 This is a summery wreath that I made for our front door.
 I had to take a few pictures of Lyza in her crib before we took it apart since we won't be taking it to Coeur d'Alene with us.
 I love her expression in this one!


 When I got Lyza up from her nap the other day I discovered that she had been sucking on her arm for quite a while. Check out her hickies! It took a couple days for them to go away.
 I had been wanting to get a Moby Wrap for a while but couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on one so I went and bought some fabric and made my own for $15! So far Lyza loves it!
That has been all the excitement in our lives. The only other things we have been doing is studying and packing. Hope you are all having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! I am excited to see you all next month! Lyza is sure growing fast!

    I got the birthday card you sent me in the mail yesterday- thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete