Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Videos starring The Lyza Bean

In the last couple of weeks Lyza has been doing a lot of growing up. I feel like our little baby is disappearing but it is also fun to watch her new discoveries! Here are a few videos of Lyza during the past few weeks.

Last Saturday Daniel stayed home with Lyza so that I could go to the temple. It was my first time going since I had her and it was so nice to have the opportunity to go. While I was gone Daniel put Lyza down for a nap. After he layed her down he didn't hear anything for about 15 minutes and assumed she had fallen asleep. Then he heard a banging sound coming from her room. Lyza had reached through the crib railings to her laundry basket. After successfully retreiving some of the clothes from it she stuck her hand through one of the circles on the side of the basket and then couldn't get it back out. She found herself a monkey trap!
Playing with Lyza.
Yesterday was a holiday so we decided to do some shopping in Spokane. Here we are at Carls Jr. waiting for some lunch.
 Daniel on his first day of work. He has already been given a lot of responsibility but is really enjoying it.
 Apparently this is the most comfortable position she could find. It's a good thing Lyza isn't any smaller than she is....she might slip right through those railings.
 Play time!
 Lyza can sit unsupported for very short periods of time. In this picture she is moments away from doing a face plant which she is usually fine with as long as a toy is nearby.

 Our attempt at getting a family photo after church.



2 comments:

  1. Cute pics & videos! I had one kid on each knee so the kids could watch the videos with me. Jason put his arm around Megan and then said: "That's Lyza. We love her, don't we Megan?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! I was looking at your Christmas card today thinking "I haven't seen Lyza in forever she is probably so grown up now!" Then I remembered your blog! She is soooo cute these days! She looks a lot like you at the moment I think. Hope things are going great for you. Looks like they are. We need to chat soon!!!
    Love you and miss you!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete