Sunday, April 25, 2021

We went on a family walk last Sunday and I got to give this handsome boy a shoulder ride



Here is Lyza dancing up a storm


Henry has been building some pretty epic train tracks


Isn't he the most adorable person sleeper? (that T-Rex)


I imagine Kim told them that if they looked directly into the sun she would give them popsicles...


Our tulips are looking pretty



They have got color now (and some of them have even opened up)


These Lily of the valley are also coming up


I enjoy looking through the week's pictures and seeing the things Kim has done with the kids. I especially enjoy the pictures of Mason that always begin so cute


And by the end of the sequence look something like this


I had court this week ;)


Not everyone gets their mail delivered by bike messenger


Lyza and I got a beautiful rainbow on our way to activities this week


Henry loves his scooter right now. We are also loving the popcorn trees in our neighborhood


"A" for Awesome


Kim and I had a lunch date yesterday at a new wood fired pizza place (delicious)


Time for some videos :)

This was Lyza getting ready for school one morning


Henry sang that song for the rest of the day


I love seeing Nixon helping Mason learn


Mason is quite the trickster (as if anyone was doubting that)


Have a great week and take care

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed seeing what you have been up to. Mason’s shenanigans in the last video are so cute.

    ReplyDelete